Is this the most shot at guy on the planet?
Get him on a T-shirt!
Shooting target T-shirt with “Herman the German” design, a range target used all over the world.
Figure 11A is probably the most recognised shooting target ever.
Features stylised target design based on the 1940’s original,
Printed on Fruit of the Loom or Gildan T-shirt.
- Wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can be smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment
|Chest to fit (ins)||35-37||38-40||41-43||44-46||47-49||50-52|
|Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.|